Thursday, October 7, 2010

1905 Iowa Census - Fred J Emery

Here is the 1905 Iowa Census for my great great grandfather, Fred J Emery living in Ottumwa, Wapello County with his second wife, May (Morrell) and her son Leo (O'Kill), though I see the census taker wrote down "Emery" as his last name.





















The Emery's moved from Marshalltown, Iowa to Wapello County sometime after the 1900 US Census.

Frederic B. Emery wrote in his book "Conrad Emery and His Descendants", that Fred J Emery moved to Colorado sometime around 1900 and also passed away there around 1909, though this was the first documentation I've found that indicated Fred was still living in Iowa, as late as 1905.

This is also the last of the census records I've been able to find for my great great grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment