Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Emery/Daniels birth and marriage information

Sometimes the handwritten documents written by family members (often a family bible) can help confirm you are on the right track while researching your ancestors.

These documents below were located with photos and other items my grandmother Louise (Daniels) Junghans had kept.    While the dates are not 100% correct, they did match up with other documentation I had already accumulated.



























Since the birth dates were off by a few days, my guess is that these were written by my great grandfather's wife, Mabel (Cass) Daniels.    It seems unlikely my great great grandmother Abigail would not have known the correct dates of her children.   And my grandmother, Louise had better handwriting than depicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment